MY SERVICES TO SUPPORT YOUR WELLBEING
Depending on your needs, goals, wants and dosha I teach and incorporate things like:
• Clean, healthy and whole food including juicing, healthy smoothies, and nutritionally dense food to support you based on the Ayurvedic principles.
• Detoxing in your daily life, and if needed a 21 day detox, the easy and smart way, and not the rough fasting way.
• Using the gifts from nature such as fruits, berries, greens, vegetables, herbs, superfoods, aromatherapy, crystals, and antiviral food to heal inflammation, chronic fatigue, arthritis, autoimmune issues …..
• Great healthy and easy recipes and inspirations and how to incorporate it into your lifestyle.
• Put the MIND on board: Meditation, mindfulness, positive visualization, yoga, exercise, connection to nature, energy healing, soundhealing… whatever helps you.
• Weekly connections, education, talk, support and homework
• Weekly accountability
“I HAVE BEEN THERE…”MY BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCES AFFECT MY APPROACH, AND OF COURSE PASSION TO SHARE!
I OFFER DIFFERENT LENGTH DEPENDING ON THE RESULTS YOU WANT!
I support you with self help education, step by step on all levels encompassing body, mind and soul in my programs. That’s most often not a quick fix over night, and we all have different needs, so I have set up different approaches to support you weekly. Just tweaking a few things in your diet and life style can generate big changes though. To be able to achieve sustained changes, you need to go slowly and introduce changes step by step. It’s simply not possible to change your routines and what you eat over a few weeks. I am empowering you with education on helpful holistic food and life style changes for self help. This is not to replace or dismiss medical or other professional advice or medication. This is only for educational purposes! Always discuss health issues or changes with your doctor. See my disclaimer.
In my longer programs I also support your more deeply with inspiration about healthy topics, easy recipes for healthy food, DIY home and body care recipes. I cover various areas such as Ayurveda, simple home remedies, whole pure food, detoxing, cooking, pantry makeover, label reading, safe products, simplifying grocery shopping, juicing, skin and body care, aromatherapy, healing crystals, keeping your body trimmed and flexible, controlling cellulite, yoga, emotional health, and energy healing including how to balance your 12 meridians. I also teach a about the chakra system and how to keep it in balance.
Depending on your needs, goals, wants and dosha we focus on things like:
• Detoxing in your daily life: and if needed a 21 day detox, the easy and comfortable way, and not the rough fasting way.
• Ayurvedic lifestyle education, application, food, recipes, routines for your particular body type. on body, mind and soul level. How to get back into balance again.
• Clean, healthy and nutritionally dense food: including juicing, healthy smoothies, super food, veggies, greens, fruits, berries, herbs and more to support you, adapted to your particular biological body type, and so that you can digest and assimilate it well.
• Using gifts from nature: such as aromatherapy, crystals, connecting to nature, meditation, and anti inflammatory food to support your wellbeing.
THE INTENTION IS TO KICK START YOUR METABOLISM! Ayurveda refers to it as AGNI (fire), which is a concept important to overall wellness. It teaches that impaired agni is the root of imbalances and disease. Agni is the root of the word ignition! A healthy agni is an ignition to a strong immune system, longevity and wellbeing, and it means ignition, which is exactly what it will do to your system. Ignite the fire in your belly to kick start your metabolism, and clean out the body from things you don’t need.
Each week I go through different themes and inspire you to incorporate:
We have a session 60 minutes every other week, and in between I support with inspiration, education and homework for the themes we are working on that week. I am always available for questions in between our sessions.
• Great healthy and easy recipes: and inspirations and how to incorporate it into your lifestyle in accordance with your biological blue print and the Ayurvedic life style.
• Mind, body, soul connection: Mind exercises, meditation, mindfulness, positive visualization, goal mapping, yoga, exercise, connecting to nature, energy healing, sound healing or whatever feels right for you.
* Learn smart weight loss strategies that work for your unique body
* Boost your metabolism to speed up weight loss
* Discover exercises you love that fit into your busy schedule
* Educating you to follow Ayurvedic principles to stay in balance
* Learn to understand your bodies signals – cravings, deficiencies, allergies, sensitivities – and learn how to better deal with it.
* Feel energized and free from lethargy to create the life you long for
* Support for food elimination diets if needed such as gluten or dairy free.
I have lived without dairy and gluten in my life, and for me it has been truly life changing.
* Inspirational recipes for easy, nutritious, holistic meals, lunch boxes and plans for the week
* Learn to read food labels and wise shopping
for groceries, body, makeup, hair, and cleaning products.
* Learn to mix your own healthy body care products
* Learn to mix your own healthy home cleaning products
* Learn to incorporate basic aromatherapy into your life
* To the extent that any information is provided by Madeleine Edstrom, Sparkling Wellbeing or SuperSmartLiving, it is for the general informational purposes only, and is not intended to constitute or substitute for medical advice, counseling, the practice of medicine including health care diagnosis or treatment, the creation of a physician-patient or clinical relationship. Nor is this intended to constitute or substitute advice from a dietitian or nutritionist. This is only meant as education for your personal use.
* I affirm that I am seeking self-help and advice in natural health or educational matters only, and if I desire a diagnosis or treatment for any medical condition, I must consult a physician.
* Madeleine Edstrom is not a medical health practitioner, and not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services. She is also not attempting to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body.
nourish your body, mind, & soul to sparkle!